Enercig 26650 5200mAh 18A

Rutzki73

Re: Enercig 26650 5200mAh 18A

Beitragvon Rutzki73 » So 11. Feb 2018, 09:20

Wir haben letzte Woche wieder 2-3 26650 mit 5200 mAh von 2 Chargen getestet und konnten keine große Abweichungen zu unseren ursprünglichen Testergebnissen feststellen.
Ich kann mir 2 Ansätze als Erklärung vorstellen:
1. Eine defekte Zelle in der Charge
2. Wenn die Zelle nicht fest genug im Mod sitz, d.h. die Kontakte des Mods nehmen keinen festen Kontakt mit der Zelle auf, wird ein Teil des Stromes als Wärme verloren gegangen.
Eine der größten Herausforderungen für Hersteller von Hochleistungs-Mods sehe ich genau an dieser Stelle. Auf der Einen Seite bedarf es an sehr guter fester und breiter Kontakt zwischen Mod und Akku, damit die Ströme weitergeleitet werden können, auf der Anderen Seite wird es kompliziert mit einer einfachen Herausnahme und hineinplatzieren eines Akkus.
Lügen haben kurze Beine, nur Willi lügt nie!

shadockan

Beitragvon shadockan » Mo 12. Feb 2018, 21:28

MHoppe hat geschrieben:3,2V under load... idle something between 3,4-3,6V, depending on battery and how long you ignore the wattage-drop

Now we speak right ......
Under load .....

So we go back to the construction of the device and the losses it has in the circuit and the construction.

Aegis you have........ , works like everything else.

So it's not the battery issue , but the mod.

You ask 60W of a battery.
If you ask for less, it will work for more hours, because it actually requires less power.
The same applies to all batteries and all electronic circuits.
If you want 60W from the start until 3.2V WITHOUT LOAD, then you need to have two batteries.

Even the boards like
Dicodes
DNA
YiHi
Aulus
VO
Starplat,
difficult to reach 3.2V at 60W demand.

(Personally, with so many Watts, I did not see any board getting 3.2V without load ... Even the Dicodes FL80, which theoretically and truly I believe is the top board ...)

A high discharge battery in a mod , will be able to output 50W from 4.2 to 3.4V approx.
Watch out .....
It will be able to perform 50W .... from 4.20 to 3.40 Volts approximately .... REALLY ....

What you see on screen in many devices , is not always the truth ....

MHoppe

Beitragvon MHoppe » Di 13. Feb 2018, 11:33

???

I never said it's unusual. All my Mods work this way, imho "standard" since quite a long time.
It's a battery "issue" when it Drops to <3,20V from the beginning. Or better, battery is overloaded, it's not rly an issue.
And i never said it is desireable they fire full load to 3,20V idle voltage. Imho they should limit all mods to 20Amp per battery.

Joergl
Administrator
Administrator

Beitragvon Joergl » Di 13. Feb 2018, 17:11

It should be the decision of the user...it should be adjustable. Nothing but that.

MHoppe

Beitragvon MHoppe » Di 13. Feb 2018, 19:58

Adjustable would be cool. But very rare until now. I just can remember the Dicodes Tube Mods

shadockan

Beitragvon shadockan » Mi 14. Feb 2018, 08:19

If you could connect a multimeter to the battery poles at the moment you press the device switch (any device), you would see that the battery voltage drop at 60 watts would be nearly the same level on the 20 + Amperes batteries.
Which would be at 3.2 V, another at 3.3 V ... at 3.4 V ...
They almost all have such a voltage drop of 60 watts.
Do not expect to have 60 Watts from 4.20 to 3.2 Volts.
Aegis stops at 3.4 V on the other.
If the Enercig take off when the battery is 3.4 V, then everything is right and the board so it works as it should work.

But I have a question ...
On Aegis ...., how did you see that you dropped to 3.2 Volts ??????

Battery manufacturers have nothing to do with circuit manufacturers like what we hold in our hands.
Manufacturers make batteries for totally different uses.
No one is making batteries for steam.
On the other hand, circuit manufacturers are not based on battery capabilities.
There are also batteries capable of much larger loads.
- For extra large loads, which are capable of supplying any circuit, as demanding as it is in demand -
So a circuit accepts batteries with 10 - 20 - 30 - ... 500 Amperes, it has nothing to do with the availability of batteries capable of such a load.

Adjustable boards are available on the market.
Dicodes
DNA.
But you can adjust the cut-off does not mean you will have 60 W
(as an example I mention 60 W),
from 4.20 to the end of the battery.

With such a Watts you will be able to see much more about the power failure and the reason is that no battery ... Li - Ion ... is capable of such a performance at such low levels of charge.
Under 3.4 - 3.5V AT MOST and with the finest board, it just is not ....

It is one single battery ...

Do not believe that you are viewing on the screen.
It's not always true.
Screen displays do not report the actions between the circuit and the battery.
What we see on the screen is what the board produces when we set the performance we want to get.

What's happening inside the device is something completely different ...

MHoppe

Beitragvon MHoppe » Mi 14. Feb 2018, 11:32

You can see on Display Aegis lower the power below what you adjusted. Voltage meter in this devices is often not very accurate. If you are lucky it's 3,2V, if you have bad luck 3,4V. That's a huuuuuuuuuge difference and one of the main Problems some People had with the device.
Even if you are able to adjust it, of cause you don't get the full wattage all the time. You just lower the Point it get's adjusted.

Zurück zu „26650 und größer“